According to the P.R. No. 138,Issued By DIPR,Secretariat, Chennai – 9 –
For giving transfers / promotions to the Medical Officers / Para Medical Staff / Ministerial Staff under the control of Health and Family Welfare Department,a detailed guidelines have been issued in G.O.(2D).No.131, Health and Family Welfare Department, dated 20.11.2007. Based on the said Government Order, transfer counseling are conducted so far. Now, it has been decided to conduct a transfer counseling for this year during the months of March and May, 2012. In this
connection, necessary directions have already been issued to all the Head of Departments under the control of Health and Family Welfare Department. The transfer counseling schedule will be as follows:
1. Directorate of Medical Education : I week of March, 2012
2. Directorate of Medical and Rural Health Services: II week of May, 2012
3. Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine: III week of May, 2012.
4. All other Directorates under the control of Health and Family Welfare Department: IV week of May, 2012.
2. All the Head of Departments under the control of Health and Family Welfare Department have already been directed that they should not make any transfer and postings prior to the commencement of transfer counseling.