Pass Percentage is 88.1% (Boys – 84.7% ; Girls – 91%) in the Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examinations +2 Results.
State 1st Rank – Namakkal Students Jayasurya and Abinesh got 1189 (1200) Marks from Vidhya Vikas School.
State 2nd Rank – Namakkal Student PalaniRaj And Hosur Student Akalya got 1188 (1200) Marks.
State 3rd Rank – 9 Students got 1187 (1200) Marks.
Directorate of Government Examinations has announced the procedures for applying +2 Answer Sheet Xerox Copies, Re-Totaling and Revaluation.
* Application Forms to get Xerox Photocopy of Answer Sheets, Retotalling can be submitted from May 10 2013 (Friday) to May 13 2012 (Monday) through www.dge.tn.nic.in
* +2 mark sheet will be issued on May 27
Fees for Xerox Copy of Answer Scripts:
* Language each papers – Rs. 550
* Other each subject – Rs. 275
– Language Papers, Biology per subject – Rs. 305
– Other each Subjects – Rs. 205
Revaluation Fee – Cost per subject:
– Language each Paper – Rs. 1010
– Other each Paper – Rs. 505
How and Where to Apply:
– Application forms can be obtained from Directorate/Regional Offices/Chief Educational Offices after paying fees in Demand Draft (DD) from the State Bank of India drawn in favour of “Director, Directorate of Government Examination, Chennai-6”
– Filled in Application must be submitted in person to the Directorate/Regional Offices/Chief Educational Offices
* One can Apply for Revaluation or retotaling within 5 days from the receipt of xerox copy of answer paper.
Note: If you apply for Xerox Copy you need not aplly for re-totalling immediately. If needed one can apply for re-totaling within 5 days after receiving Answer Sheet xerox